Command Line Interface¶
- rally plugin list now does not contain hidden plugins.
- Added check for duplicated keys in task files.
- The order of subtasks (scenarios/workloads) is not ignored any more. You can generate whatever you want load or use that feature for up the cloud (put small scenario to the start of task to wake up the cloud before the real load).
- Information about workload creation is added to HTML-reports.
- Task statuses is changed to be more clear and cover more cases:
verifyingis renamed to
failedis divided for 2 statuses -
validation_failed, which means that task did not pass validation step, and
crashed, which means that something went wrong in rally engine.
- Our awesome cleanup become more awesome! The filter mechanism is improved to discover resources in projects created only by Rally (it works for most of resources, except several network-related ). It makes possible to run Rally with existing users in real tenants without fear to remove something important.
- Fixed an issue with missed tests while listing all supported tests of specified verifier.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the wrong version of verifier in case of cloning from the local directory.
- Extend rally verify rerun
- Add output examples for JSON and JUnit-XML reporters.
- Extend cinder quotas to support
Updated Extend DevstackEngine
- Extend support for auth urls like
- Pass endpoint type to heatclient
- Extend VMTasks.boot_runcommand_delete to display just raw text output of executed command.
required_contextsvalidator to support
at least one of thelogic.
- Fix a bunch of JSON schemas which are used for validation of all plugins.
Also, you can find expected parameters and their types of all contexts, hooks, SLAs and so on! Most of them still miss descriptions, but we are working on adding them.
- [osclients] Custom auth mechanism was used for zaqarclient instead of unified keystonesession, which led to auth errors at some envs.
- [plugins] During running CinderVolumes.create_and_restore_volume_backup scenario we had a race problem with backup deleting due to wrong check of backup status.
- [plugins][verifications] Jenkins expexts “classname” JUnitXML attribute instead of “class_name”.